Troubled boxing star Adrien Broner claims his arrest on a sexual battery charge was nothing more than a fan complaining after he opted not to take a photo at a mall.
Broner was filmed walking through the Atlanta shopping haven before being involved in an altercation with the woman in question.
She says Broner 'inappropriately groped' her, whilst the fighter himself is adamant the claimant was just frustrated when he wouldn't adhere to her request for a photo op.
“I didn't touch nobody,” Broner told Channel 2 Action News after being released from custody on Tuesday.
“She wanted to take a picture and I didn’t want to take a picture.”
Police picked Broner up and decided to issue charges, adding further what is becoming a lengthy criminal record for 'The Problem' to carry around.
A further twist was revealed the same day when forthcoming opponent Omar Figueroa Jr. made the news for his own arrest for DUI.
As things currently stand, their April battle is still set to take place on Showtime, although the network have warned Broner they have noted his actions once again.
"We're very concerned about the reported behavior and will continue to monitor the situation, as well as potential repercussions for his scheduled fight," a Showtime spokesman said in a statement released by ESPN.
With several brushes with the law already behind him, Broner could be skating a fine line, not only with his freedom but his career moving forward.
Despite being offered help by Floyd Mayweather in the past, and as recently as last year signaling his intentions to turn his life around, unfortunately, Broner seems to find it wherever he roams.