James DeGale and Chris Eubank Jr. square-off this weekend in one of the most anticipated British grudge matches of recent years.
The pair of super-middleweights collide at the O2 Arena in London with a packed undercard for the ITV Box Office event.
Whoever comes out on top will walk away with the IBO super-middleweight title previously owned by Eubank.
British Olympic silver medallist Joe Joyce participates in the co-feature. ‘The Juggernaut’ fights against for WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne.
10 – heavyweight
Joe Joyce v Bermane Stiverne
10 – British light heavyweight title eliminator
Andre Sterling v Ricky Summers
10 – lightweight
Lee Selby v Omar Douglas
8 – super featherweight
Anthony Cacace v TBA
6 – welterweight
Chris Kongo v TBA
4 – light heavyweight
Sebastian Eubank v TBA
4 – heavyweight
Chezerae Nihell v TBA
Although the running order is unconfirmed at this point, DeGale and Eubank are expected to make their way to the ring between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm UK time.
Tickets for the fight are on sale. Tickets available from www.AXS.com and Inner Ringside/VIP Hospitality from www.sportandmusic.co.uk.
This fight will be shown exclusively on ITV Box Office. For further information and updates, please go to www.itvboxoffice.com.
The buy window to register and buy this event to view on Sky is now open. For complete clarity, customers who will need to register and buy in advance are:
This fight will be shown exclusively on ITV Box Office. For further information and updates, please go to www.itvboxoffice.com
TV / PPV INFORMATION
- Customers new to ITV Box Office who have not previously registered and bought an event to view on Sky
- Customers who have previously bought an event but did not opt to store their payment details
- Those who may have previously bought an event but have since been contacted by ITV Box Office about the deletion of their account, e.g. if it had been erased as part of new GDPR regulation if there had been an issue with collecting payment etc.
- The price is £19.95 (€22.95).
- Virgin customers will be able to book the event via their remote controls, 5 days prior to fight night (Monday 18th Feb).
- For more information on purchasing for PlayStation4 and TVPlayer head to itvboxoffice.com
- In addition, customers buying the DeGale v Eubank Jr event will get access to the WBC Super Middleweight title fight between Anthony Dirrell v Avni Yildirim, live from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Programme start time 03:00 24th Feb.
Showtime pick up broadcast rights to DeGale v Eubank Jr. Coverage is set to begin at 3:45 pm Eastern.