Tyson Fury seems to have had enough of Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn after blocking both on social media.
Following Joshua’s win over Alexander Povetkin, Fury accused Hearn, Sky and Matchroom Boxing of ‘robbing the fans’ of a British mega-fight.
Despite Joshua naming Fury as one of three possible opponents for his April 13 return to action, Fury decided to stop the heavyweight champion viewing his tweets.
Revealing the move on his own account, Joshua then got a reply from Matchroom stating similar. Hearn had already been blocked during fight week as he revealed prior to the weigh-in.
Fury is training for a clash with Deontay Wilder on December but is seemingly overlooked as the main focus for a spring battle with Joshua.
In his post-fight interview, Joshua emphasized the importance of facing Wilder in what Hearn says is the biggest fight in boxing right now.
“If Wilder is not serious, there are other people out there. When they’re ready we’re ready. I’ll fight Fury if he’s ready,” said Joshua, before talking Wilder v Fury.
“Boxing needs it. I’ve been the burden of my division. I’ll always knock them down one by one, but people have to be patient. Good luck to both of them.”
‘The Gypsy King’ is convinced a clash with Joshua is destined not to happen.
“I have to say the saddest thing ever the British fight fans will never get to see Fury vs Joshua. That’s a crying shame!
“It’s the biggest British fight in the history of boxing in Britain but Sky and Matchroom have robbed the paying public again. Ask your self why don’t they want this?”
In a video post, Fury added Joshua’s performance and obvious frailties mean he’ll never agree to fight him.
“Tonight is proof that I’m fighting the best heavyweight out there in Deontay Wilder. It’s clear that AJ will never fight me. I’ve never seen a bigger bum in my life,” he added.