WBN has once again teamed with Pitch Publishing to offer readers the chance to own THE JOSHUA FILES – The Career of Britain’s Heavyweight Hero – a book by Matt Bozeat.
With three copies to give away, all you have to do to win is follow @PitchPublishing on Twitter and retweet one of the tweets posted over the next few days.
GOOD LUCK! – Winners will be announced on Monday 11th June.
The Joshua Files traces the story of Britain’s latest heavyweight hero from the building site to the top of the boxing world and beyond. Anthony Joshua’s fight with Wladimir Klitschko, in front of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium, transformed the fighter not only into a national hero but also a global star.
Joshua turned pro soon after winning gold at the London Olympics in 2012, and has since surpassed all expectations, going on to dominate the division with a 100 per cent record. Having worked as a boxing journalist for almost 30 years for Boxing News, Boxing Monthly and Sky Sports, Matt Bozeat was perfectly placed to follow Joshua from a ringside seat from the very start of his professional career.
The Joshua Files tells exactly how he fought his way to the top, through revealing and insightful interviews with the fighter himself, as well as with the boxing experts, trainers, sparring partners and opponents who have the closest insider knowledge of Anthony’s incredible rise.
The astonishing story of Britain’s latest heavyweight hero – a fighter with the personality and punch to become the biggest sports star on the planet. Read The Joshua Files and you will discover:
· How it feels to take the full force of an ‘AJ’ right hand on the chin
· The role that ‘Eddie Hills’ had to play in Joshua’s rise to the heavyweight championship of the world
· The mindset of a champion, and the advice from Wladimir Klitschko that helped Anthony to conquer the world quicker than any other British heavyweight
· The mystic who predicted Joshua was in for a tough night – and got it wrong
· ‘AJ’s own commentary on the fight the press dubbed ‘The Fight of the Century’
· Who was eyeballing Joshua in the moments leading up to his fight with Wladimir Klitschko in front of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium
· What trainer Robert McCracken says sets Joshua apart from every other fighter
· The words that sparked a furious bust up with arch rival Dillian Whyte ahead of their grudge fight
· What makes ‘AJ’ the People’s Champion
Matt Bozeat has been writing about boxing since he was at school, starting out at the Northampton Chronicle & Echo and as a freelancer. He has since worked for Boxing News, Boxing Monthly and in television for Sky Sports, BT Sport, Box Nation, ITV and Channel Five. Hailing from Leicester, Matt lives in Lichfield with his partner Lydia and their young daughter, Carla Diana.