After a successful first year together, Liam Smith and MGM have once more committed to each other with an extension of Liam´s management contract.
Smith enjoyed a successful year as in that time he has both won and defended his WBO super welterweight world title with plenty more to come.
The announcement comes just days before the second defence of his title in front of a home crowd in Liverpool on Saturday night. Liam will be fighting Predrag Radosevic from Montenegro and the fight will be shown live on BoxNation.
He is very pleased with the new contract and is looking to the future, Liam said “I´m delighted to have signed another contract with MGM. I had a great year last year and the MGM team delivered everything they said they would.
“I was confident we would do another deal together. Hopefully, this year we can push for those mega fights or a unification fight!”
MGM are equally satisfied with the deal, “He is a top professional in and out of the ring and we are delighted to be associated with him,” they said.