Martin, 29, stopped Glazkov in three rounds on Saturday night – largely because of a knee injury suffered by the Ukrainian – to pick up the first recognised belt of his career at the Barclays Center.
Glazkov’s promoter Kathy Duva told WBN earlier this week the she would review footage before considering what course of action to take, although that decision has effectively been taken away as the IBF have clarified they would not order a second fight in an interview with WBN on Wednesday.
Borao is now insistent that Martin will move forward with his career, having questioned whether Glazkov actually had the heart for the battle after apparently losing the first two rounds before the fight ended prematurely.
“There’s absolutely no reason to give Glazkov a rematch,” Borao told World Boxing News unequivocally.
“But I don’t want to fault Glazkov too much, I just hope he makes full recovery,” he added.
Glazkov is set for a lenghty absence from the sport, whilst Martin has been linked to unifications with Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury in 2016.