Fury was due to challenge the Ukrainian on October 24 until a calf injury scuppered the event at the ESPRIT Arena in Dusseldorf and forced both sides to look at an alternative date at the same venue.
Due to Sky’s commitment to have both Kell Brook and Klitschko v Fury on their pay-per-view format, there had been question marks on whether the top division clash could take place this year, although Peter says Sky are currently weighing up their options.
“Sky are trying to rearrange things so we will see,” Peter exclusively told World Boxing News.
“At the moment, they are saying Anthony Joshua v Dillian Whyte are December 12 and November clashes with that date, but you would expect a world heavyweight title fight would be above two guys with not even a British title to their name, but there we are.
“Right now, November 28 looks like the date we are looking at, but nothing is official yet,” he added.
Klitschko v Fury was due to be a double-header on Sky Sports Box Office alongside Brook v Diego Chaves before the delay, although the IBF welterweight title bout looks set to remain a pay event without the heavyweight contest.
Whether Sky would sanction a fourth pay-per-view date in one year is the major talking point and would see Klitschko v Fury heading to 2016 if the details can’t be ironed out in time to green light the November date.