22
May
2019

Huck offers Seferi v Beljo winner voluntary chance

EC Boxing / Phil D Jay 06/07/2015

The Albanian Nuri Seferi and the unbeaten WBO European champion Damir Beljo are set to collide on September 5, 2015 in Mostar (Bosnia & Herzegovina).

Beljo won the vacant European belt of the WBO against Maik Kurzweil in Berlin last time out and will defend that title against Seferi in his homeland.

The winner then gets a world title shot against current cruiserweight king Marco Huck.

Huck was watching in March this year as Beljo’s triumphed in Berlin live at ringside and promised the winner of the Seferi fight a world title chance. But first, Huck must come through strong Pole Krzysztof Glowacki in the US this August.

“If Marco Huck defends his title in America, Nuri or Beljo are both ready,” said Erol Ceylan, Seferis promoter. “However, Nuri has his fight against Beljo in the cauldron of Mostar and must win.”

The voluntary defense promised by Huck could take place in November this year in Germany.

The experienced Karo Murat, who was already shared the ring with legend Bernard Hopkins could also be added to the bill.

“Karo trained with Ulli Wegner for his next assignment. Maybe he also gets a fight on the event in Mostar. With his victory over the previously unbeaten Benjamin Simon, he was last back to winning ways impressively, “said Murat’s promoter Ceylan.

Your SEO optimized title