The 35 year-old, who holds a 85% KO rate through 21 unblemished victories, has been the subject of rumours that his promoter Ricky Hatton is blocking a showdown with Chambers, although Browne was none-the-wiser when addressing the subject on Tuesday.
“I’ve got no idea about a fight with Eddie Chambers to be honest, but I’ll fight him if my Hatton says it’s the right fight for me,” Browne exclusively told World Boxing News.
“The rumours are personally something I have never heard of, although everything goes through my manager and promoter, so I guess there could have been an offer at some point.
“Whatever happens I am fighting on November 12 on the Mundine undercard. That is my only focus right now and I will fight whoever is put in front of me.”
Browne’s last victory was the most impressive of his career so far as the 6ft 4ins brute overcame previously undefeated Andriy Rudenko via a points decision at the Civic Hall in Wolverhampton.
The WBC Eurasia title Browne picked up when stopping Eric Bahoeli in May will be on the line in six weeks’ time as the Auburn-born fighter returns to his home country for a contest for the first time in almost a year.
Clarene Tillman was demolished in two rounds by Browne in December 2013 at the Melbourne Pavilion and the heavy-hitter will be looking for a similar result against whomever is drafted in to oppose him.