The 35 year-old American, who has lost just once in 31 bouts, faces Brown at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and says a fight with Wlodarczyk has been agreed in principle for later this year if he wins.
“Wlodarczyk is a great champion and I jumped at the chance to fight him,” Flores exclusively told World Boxing News.
“After my fight next Friday it will be finalized and will happen at end the of August or early September.
“I know he is very good and I am very excited that he will be coming to the States where I can perform in front of the American boxing fans. Boxing overseas has sometimes had a bad reputation and I have been assured that everything will be 50/50 for him.
“We will both get the exact same treatment. The training time and amenities, down to the USADA testing that we have both agreed upon. We will both have plenty of time to prepare and train and may the best man win.
“I can’t wait. He is good fighter and well respected. This is a very big opportunity that I will take full advantage of,” added Flores.
Speaking from Poland, Wlodarczyk confirmed the news of the possible clash and says he is looking forward to returning to the US following his recent win over Giacobbe Fragomeni in December.
“I’m very happy, I really like to fight in the United States. Maybe the bout will be in New York or Chicago. I think it’s a great opportunity for people to know me more on that side of the Pond,” Wlodarczyk told przegladsportowy.pl
“I’ve seen a couple of his fights. He’s a smart fighter who moves well. I’ll take care to do my best work. I absolutely want to prove that I am the best cruiserweight in the world.
“Although I have not fought in several months, I have not been totally inactive, I keep in very good shape. Last year I had two tough fights against Chakhiev and Fragomeni, so I took a well deserved rest. It is possible that next year I move up to the heavyweight division, but for now I want to focus on making another defense of my title .”
Follow on Twitter @PhilDJay for tweets of upcoming news on WBN